Saturday 22 December 2012

Just Starting

The hardest part of doing something new, for me, is starting. Once I’ve started, I realise it isn’t so scary, and I can keep going. And that’s what I hope will happen with this blog.

For some time now, I’ve been reading other blogs, and enjoying that immensely. But I’ve also had a feeling that I want to have a voice in the world that isn’t just a response to someone else’s voice,  but my own. If people read this, or not, doesn’t really matter, as long as I am my own voice.
I’ll be making this up as I go along. I don’t know the “rules” of having a blog. It can’t be that hard, can it?
I don’t know really what I will post about. Will I just have a specific theme? Will I just write as a “stream of consciousness”? Will I just waffle on about nothing in particular?
Whatever this becomes, I want it to be just me – Just Joyful. Along the way, I’m hoping I’ll find out more about who that is. And if anyone else comes across my blog, they can find out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...